Hey there, why not grab a coffee and make yourself comfortable…
Below is a list of books to browse that we hope you will find interesting. They are all relevant to topics we’ve covered here on Comfy Zen.
Clicking on any link will take you to straight the book on Amazon.
Mid Century Modern Design:
To complement your Eames Chair.
- Baby’s First Eames: From Art Deco to Zaha Hadid (1) by Julie Merberg
- From A to Eames: A Visual Guide to Mid-Century Modern Design by Lauren Whybrow
- Mid-Century Modern: Interiors, Furniture, Design Details (Conran Octopus Interiors) by Bradley Quinn
- Mid-Century Modern: Furniture of the 1950s by Cara Greenberg – the author who coined the term “mid-century modern”
- Eero Saarinen on His Work: A Selection of Buildings Dating from 1947 to 1964 With Statements by the Architect, Hardcover – January 1, 1964 – designer of the iconic womb chair.
- Needle Felting for Beginners by Roz Dace and Judy Balchin
- Woolbuddies: 20 Irresistibly Simple Needle Felting Projects by Jackie Huang
- Cute Birds to Make with Needle Felting: 35 Clearly Explained Projects with Step by Step Instructions by Utsunomiya Miwa
- Making Needle-Felted Animals: Over 20 Wild, Domestic and Imaginary Creatures by Steffi Stern
- The Natural World of Needle Felting: Learn How to Make More than 20 Adorable Animals by Fi Oberon (Author)
- Little Needle-Felt Animals: 30 Cute and Easy-to-Make Friends by Gretel Parker
- Needle Felted Kittens: How to Create Cute and Lifelike Cats from Wool by Hinali JP
A great place to start for information and beadwork ideas.
- Jewel Loom Inspirations: Quick and Fun Beading and Jewelry Projects by Julianna Avelar
- North American Indian Beadwork Patterns by Pamela Stanley-Millner
- Guide to Beading with a Loom: From Start to Finish and Beyond by Jamie Cloud Eakin
- 500 Bead Weaving Patterns for Bracelets by Emilie Ramon
- Seed Bead Graph Paper: Beading Graph Paper with Multiple Patterns (square/loom, brick, and peyote) to create your own beadwork designs… by Patricia Fritzmeier
Some useful resources for your Die Cutting Machine:
- Cricut Dеsign Spacе for beginners – How to Start Cricut: A Stеp By Stеp Guidе to Design Space by Emily Design
- CRICUT Design space by Jonh Craft
- Cricut Design Space For Beginners by Marta Cutter
Helpful weaving tips and ideas list.
- Woven Scarves: 26 Inspired Designs for the Rigid Heddle Loom by Jane Patrick
- Inventive Weaving on a Little Loom by Syne Mitchell
- The Weaver’s Idea Book: Creative Cloth on a Rigid Heddle Loom by Jane Patrick
- Simple Woven Garments: 20+ Projects to Weave & Wear by Sara Goldenberg
These great books have some of the best stained glass patterns and project ideas ever. We absolutely love the tulip design in Art Nouveau Stained Glass Pattern Book by Ed Sibbett Jr.